Thank you all so much. I’ve already had several copies of the report sent to me so it seems to be a problem at my end.

You are all so much appreciated

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do get back to me.

Regards

Fiona

Fiona Rees

Librarian

Library & Knowledge Services

South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

St George's Hospital, Stafford

t:  01785 221584 (Internal ext.7128935)

e:  [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]

w: www.sssft.nhs.uk/library

Library and Knowledge Services:

Helping staff get quality information and evidence to provide an excellent service

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the Health Informatics Service Desk by telephone on 01283 504450.