Thank you all so much. I've already had several copies of the report
sent to me so it seems to be a problem at my end.
You are all so much appreciated

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do get back to
me.
Regards
Fiona

Fiona Rees
Librarian
Library & Knowledge Services
South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
St George's Hospital, Stafford

t:  01785 221584 (Internal ext.7128935)
e:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  OR
w: www.sssft.nhs.uk/library

Library and Knowledge Services:
Helping staff get quality information and evidence to provide an
excellent service

South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error please notify the Health Informatics Service Desk by
telephone on 01283 504450.