You’ve also got an issue around the legality of scanning & holding articles in this way for copyright reasons. Does Scotland have an NHS wide copyright licence? If so would it permit this?

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do get back to me.

Regards

Fiona

NEW BOOKS in our mental health fiction and biography collection, including:

The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon

Sane new world: taming the mind by Ruby Wax

Popular title? You can reserve a copy at http://sssft.nhslibraries.com/

using your reader number and PIN, or email us at [log in to unmask]

Fiona Rees

Librarian

Library & Knowledge Services

South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

St George's Hospital, Stafford

t:  01785 221584 (Internal ext.7128935)

e:  [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]

w: www.sssft.nhs.uk/library

Library and Knowledge Services:

Helping staff get quality information and evidence to provide an excellent service

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the Health Informatics Service Desk by telephone on 01283 504450.