Hi

Could I ask whether anyone produces an action plan that they share with faculty academics?

We are looking to produce action plans for each of our faculties to showcase what we are going to do for the coming year in support of their teaching and research needs.  We then also hope to provide a review of our activities at the end of the year as a way of promoting what we have done and the value that we have.  Ideally we'd like to be able to do this in a visual way and produce something that is short and concise for our academic colleagues to get the main points.

If anyone does anything similar and would be prepared to share examples with me, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks
Jenny

Jenny Coombs
Academic Team Manager (Faculty Liaison)
Directorate of Library and Learning Services
Kimberlin Library
De Montfort University, Leicester LE1 9BH
T. 0116 207 8041
W. library.dmu.ac.uk