http://www.guildford.ac.uk/TheCollege/JobVacancies.aspx

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is still time to apply for the two vacancies we have here at Guildford College. One for an Assistant Librarian (28.8 hours a week, term time only) and one for a LRC Assistant (full time, term time only)

We are  a very busy FE (with HE) college LRC  and  support all levels of study through from Entry , BTEC, A levels, ESOL, Foundation Degree, HND to full degrees

Our LMS is Heritage (hoping to move to Cirqa in the near future) and  we run Netloan as a PC bookings management system.

Please use the link above to go to the college vacancies page, click on current vacancies to search for these posts

Regards

Ruth

Ruth Malaney
Site Librarian
LRC
Tel: +44 (0)1483 44 8500
Ext: 8611

Web: http://www.guildford.ac.uk
Follow the LRCs on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GCLRCs

Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ