Apologies for cross posting.

Hello,

We have created a survey that looks at the relationship between new professionals and social media, specifically within the context of CPD. The survey is short (10 questions) and we would appreciate it if you could complete the survey honestly and in as much detail as possible. The survey results will be included, alongside results from another survey, in an article which aims to examine the connection between social media and independent continued professional development (CPD) networks in the library and information sector.

As such we’re looking for new professionals to complete this survey, so if you identify with any of the following* please complete the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3H9N5LF) and pass it to any relevant peers:

•             I have recently completed a library/information professional qualification

•             I have completed a library/information professional qualification between 2010-2015

•             I am in my first professional post

In accordance with the Data Protection Act, your responses will remain anonymous and confidential. If you have any queries about the survey, please get in touch via email [log in to unmask] or Twitter: @ManchesterNLPN Please note: the deadline for this survey is Wednesday 5th August.

Thank you for your help!

Amy & Helen.

(Co-founders of NLPN)

NLPN

A network for new and aspiring library professionals

*This criteria is based on the definition of new professional as outlined by Bethan Ruddock for the LIS New Professionals Toolkit