http://www.eteach.com/microsite/jobdetails.aspx?vacno=598025&Page=10

Do you want to come and work in a very busy FE (with HE) college LRC in Guildford?  We have one term time only post available. We'd like the lucky candidate to be in place by the  beginning of the Autumn term.  Closing date for applications is the 27th July
We run Heritage (hoping to move to Cirqa in the near future) and Netloan.
We support all levels of study through from Entry , BTEC, A levels, ESOL, Foundation Degree, HND and full degrees
Ruth

Ruth Malaney
Site Librarian
LRC
Tel: +44 (0)1483 44 8500
Ext: 8611

Web: http://www.guildford.ac.uk
Follow the LRCs on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GCLRCs

Guildford College, Stoke Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1EZ

[http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/guildfordcollege.gif] [http://www.guildford.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/logos/EmailSignature/marketing.gif]