Apologies for cross-posting

Hi, folks
I'm researching the use of computer programming (coding) skills in UK libraries, with the aim of improving professional education in that area. If you work in a UK library or information service of any type, and do any computer programming or coding as part of your work, whether or not it's in your job description, I'd be very grateful if you'd complete the questionnaire (19 questions, < 10 minutes) at http://rgu-sim.rgu.ac.uk/limesurvey/index.php/214428/lang-en

If there's anything you'd like to discuss on the topic, I'd be more than happy to do so.

Regards,

Alan