This summer, Special Collections and Archives at the University of Kent will be moving into new premises in the new Templeman Extension. This will involve a move to new offices, reading room and purpose built stores.

In consequence, the team will be unable to offer any services from Monday 27 July to Monday 31 August inclusive.

There will be continuing access to the websites and any urgent enquiries should be sent to the Library Enquiries address ([log in to unmask]).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but we look forward to welcoming researchers into our new premises in the autumn.

With best wishes,

The Special Collections & Archives team

Jane Gallagher | Senior Special Collections Assistant

Special Collections & Archives, Information Services, University of Kent

Templeman Library

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NU, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1227 823127

www.kent.ac.uk/library/specialcollections | blogs.kent.ac.uk/specialcollections | @UoKSpecialColls