**with apologies for cross-posting**

For the fourth consecutive year, we are holding our Conference at the prestigious Royal York Hotel in York. Its proximity to the railway station, and the excellent public transport links this affords, makes it a popular venue: attendance has been very good at our previous conferences there, with delegates travelling from a very wide geographical area.

We can offer facilities for exhibition and promotion, and are pleased to be able to provide sponsorship opportunities too. If you’d like to learn more, please email us at [log in to unmask] and we’ll be delighted to send you our schedule of the opportunities we have available.

Regards,

Judith

Judith Rhodes, LL.B. (Hons.), Dip. Lib., MCLIP.

Administrator

National Acquisitions Group

www.nag.org.uk

12 -14 King Street

Wakefield

West Yorkshire

WF1 2SQ

Please note our new e-mail address

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 01924 383010 and 07587 133012