Insights: July Issue and New Platform Announcement

As we announce publication of the July Issue of Insights we would like to remind you that the journal has moved to a new home this year and is now published in association with Ubiquity Press, where it is still, of course, completely open access.

Ubiquity Press hosts around 400 open access journals and so is very well placed to support UKSG as we move to our new online submission business model. The new interface allows readers to easily view the latest articles published and also discover the most popular articles.  In line with UKSG's mission to facilitate the exchange of ideas with the scholarly information community, readers can comment on the articles and therefore open a dialogue with the authors and other readers. With our members' support, Insights is published under a platinum open access model which means we do not charge authors for publishing in the journal.

So what do you need to do?

*         Bookmark the new URL http://insights.uksg.org/

*         Update your library catalogues/company intranets

*         Tell everyone in your organisation about this free, peer-reviewed journal - it's not just for members

*         Submit an article - all APCs are supported in full by UKSG so publishing in Insights is free for authors

*         Sign up for new issue alerts - there is a "Join Mailing List" button on the homepage

*         Share on your social networks -  #UKSGinsights on Twitter

About Insights

Insights aims to support UKSG's mission to connect the information community and encourage the exchange of ideas on scholarly communication, specifically to provide a forum for the communication and exchange of ideas between the many stakeholders in the global knowledge community; and disseminate news, information and publications, and raise awareness of services that support the scholarly information sector.

Karen Sadler
Administrator
UKSG
Tel. +44 (0)1865 310834
Fax. +44(0)1865 310834
www.uksg.org<http://www.uksg.org/>

UKSG, a company registered in England and limited by guarantee
Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946
Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building,
The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG