With over 90 people already signed up don't miss your chance to join us for
what we know will be a great evening.

  SLA Europe Blog Editor posted: "When: Thursday, 16 July 2015 @18.00 -
22.00pm Where: News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF London SLA
members: free Non-members: £20.00 Please register via Eventbrite   We’re
pleased to invite you to SLA Europe’s annual summer soiree. T"

 SLA Europe Summer Soiree
<http://www.sla-europe.org/2015/06/16/sla-europe-summer-soiree/>

When: Thursday, 16 July 2015 @18.00 - 22.00pm

Where: News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF London

SLA members: free

Non-members: £20.00

Please register via Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sla-europe-summer-soiree-tickets-17392986892>

We’re pleased to invite you to SLA Europe’s annual summer soiree.

Thanks to Dow Jones’ generous hosting and sponsorship we’d be delighted if
you could join the party at the News Building. This is a unique chance to
catch up with contacts old and new, whilst taking in panoramic views of
London from the 14th floor terrace.

 [image: djlogo]
<http://www.sla-europe.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/djlogo.png>

 Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information,
delivering content to consumers and organisations around the world across
multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow
Jones has produced unrivalled quality content for more than 125 years and
today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations with nearly
2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally. It produces leading
publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal,
America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s,
MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones
Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.