Thank you everyone who has contributed, their are a few ideas I can take up.

We have tried the 6 book challenge but only ESOL students seem to take it up, I think I will give it another go. I do like Amy's blog with the reviews I will try to get some reviews and work on our advertising for them.

I am glad I don't seem to be alone in this.

Emma Berry
Learn Zone Co-ordinator
Learn Zone

Direct: 01789 417441

Stratford-upon-Avon College
<http://www.stratford.ac.uk/>The Willows North, Alcester Road,
Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
CV37 9QR

 [www.facebook.com/stratforduponavoncollege]  <http://www.facebook.com/stratforduponavoncollege>    [www.twitter.com/StratfordColl]  <http://www.twitter.com/StratfordColl>

[www.stratford.ac.uk] <http://www.stratford.ac.uk/>

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee please contact us immediately and delete the communication from your computer. Steps have been taken to ensure this e-mail is free from computer viruses but the recipient is responsible for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it or any attachments. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do not represent the views of Stratford-upon-Avon College.