Dear all,
Is anyone able to lend us a copy of the following items:

Proceedings of the twelfth World Congress of Jewish Studies, Jerusalem, July 29-August 5, 1997, division A: the Bible and its world, 1999, World Union of Jewish Studies, Jerusalem.

Falola, T. (ed.) (2005) Christianity and social change in Africa : essays in honor of J.D.Y. Peel. Durham, N.C.: Carolina Academic Press. 9781594601354

If you are able and willing to supply these, please let me know details of your charges. We are not on the British Library system currently since our interlibrary loan requirements are fairly small.
Very many thanks,
Joy Conkey

Deputy Librarian
Union Theological College