Dear all,

My apologies for emailing the list.

The Editors of Business Information Review are acutely aware that much good research takes place as a part of post-graduate dissertation projects in the Library and Information field. Much of this is rooted in the direct professional experience of post-graduate students. Very often this research is lost to the wider profession.

We are keen to encourage new entrants to the profession in professional and academic publishing. Therefore we are interested in exploring the possibility of publishing appropriate post-graduate research in Business Information Review.

If any of your recent students on Library and Information courses have produced good work in the business information area and would be interested in publishing that work, we'd be very happy to hear from them to discuss further. We'd also be interested in developing direct links with library and information schools.

General contact details for the journal can be found here: http://bir.sagepub.com/ or I'm happy to be contacted directly via the details below.

Best wishes,

Luke

--
Dr Luke Tredinnick Course Leader: BSc Media & Communications  Co-Editor: Business Information Review  London Metropolitan University Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities 166 - 220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB | T: + 44(0) 20 7133 5035  | E: [log in to unmask] | Tw: @medialondonmet | LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/luketredinnick | Wscholar.google.com/citations?user=JoRG0SEAAAAJ&hl=en W: goo.gl/hlCWCM | W:  bir.sagepub.com

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.