Dear all

I'm going to be delivering a session on reflective writing, and it will be open to students from across the university.

I'm aware that the phrase "reflective writing" can have slightly different meanings in different subjects.  I'm also mindful that students attending our sessions tend to like to be given lots of examples.

I've found quite a few good examples of reflective writing from health/nursing, but I'm struggling to find many from other disciplines.  If you can point me towards any I'd be grateful.  I'm particularly interested in reflective writing in journalism and business.

Many thanks in advance.

David Shah
Academic Learning Support Tutor
City University London