HESA/Jisc Business Intelligence list members,

Thanks for your ongoing interest in the initiative. I’m emailing on behalf of the HESA and Jisc Business intelligence team with the below invitation. We'd be delighted if you (or a colleague) signed up to attend and hope to catch up with some of you on Thursday.

Regards,

Myles Danson

Senior Co-design Manager
T 07796336319
Skype mylesabc
Twitter @mylesdanson
jisc.ac.uk

Dear colleague

Jisc and HESA warmly invite you to a business intelligence maturity webinar on Thursday 16 July 2015, 16:00 – 17:00 BST to hear our latest plans for assessing business intelligence maturity in UK further and higher education.

During the webinar Hank Childers from University of Arizona will share experiences of business intelligence benchmarking and analysis in North America and Europe. We’ll highlight some of the benefits of taking part in such an activity in the UK.

We’ll show you how our business intelligence maturity tool can provide a fresh insight into where you currently sit with regards to differing aspects of BI capability and can help you plan further developments. We’ll also outline our plans to allow benchmarking of your institution against others in the UK and more widely.

This webinar is one of a series of activities that forms part of our business intelligence project that will deliver a new national business intelligence service for UK education and research this November. Follow our Twitter hashtag #hesajiscbi or visit our website to find out more.

We very much hope you can join us for the webinar. To join please register here. We will be presenting the webinar using Blackboard Collaborate and a quick guide for participants is available at http://bit.ly/collaborate-guidance.

If you have any queries please contact [log in to unmask].

With best wishes

Jisc, HESA and HESPA on behalf of the business intelligence project team