Fascinating book. Thanks for the suggestion. What sort of illustration program does the book have?

Frances

On Jul 16, 2015, at 9:37 AM, Vincent Gaffney wrote:

Dear Frances
in 2009 I published Europes Lost World  (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Europes-Rediscovery-Doggerland-Research-Reports/dp/190277177X) through the council for British archaeology  it won the best publication award at the Brit Arch awards and was the first cba report to sell out and then be reprinted 3 times - although the CBA say they have plans for future e-versions nothing  specifically is happening.  I suspect it would still sell - even now I get lots of requests for copies or info on the book

Moreover,  as the successor research is soon to begin I suspect that there will be more interest - there will also be a BBC Horizon documentary on the subject in the Autumn

You might approach the CBA and see what the options are?

Any rate - a thought!

All the best

Vincent Gaffney
University of Bradford