Dear Colleagues – does anyone have contact details for the person below? My Australian colleague wants to be in contact

Glynis Murphy, Tizard Centre

I’m trying to get hold of someone called Helen Idusohan-Mozier, who recently published a paper on Mindfulness and ID in JIDR. The email address given on the publication isn’t active any more.  She works in Devon, apparently though possibly was once at the Maudsley??

Any idea how I can contact her? Even google is struggling.

Jon

Dr Jonathan Mason

Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology

University of the Sunshine Coast
Locked Bag 4, Maroochydore DC, QLD 4558

Tel: 5456 5895

University of the Sunshine Coast, Locked Bag 4, Maroochydore DC, Queensland, 4558 Australia.
CRICOS Provider No: 01595D
This email is confidential. If received in error, please delete it from your system.