Do you find it difficult to identify the stuff you do in the Geographic Information domain in the tag cloud above?

Have you ever wished to have a tool to define curricula, discover training opportunities and define job profiles in the GI sector?

Do you think education and vocational training in the domain of GIS&T should better match the actual job requirements?

If yes, you are the right person to contribute to the new updated version of GIS&T Body of Knowledge! The GI-N2K project is looking for experts, scholars and workers in the Geographic Information domain, whose want to write the future of our discipline!

If you want to join this thrilling experience please send us an email with a short description of your expertise and interests before the 25th July!

Estefania Aguilar Moreno
Association of Geographic Information Laboratories in Europe (AGILE) www.agile-online.org
Institute of New Imaging Technologies (INIT) www.init.uji.es
Geospatial Technologies Research Group www.geotec.uji.es
Espaitec 2, 5th floor
Office UB-1518
Universitat Jaume I, E-12006, Castellón de la Plana, Spain

--

Marek Baranowski

Secretary-General AGILE

http://www.agile-online.org