apologies for cross-posting

- - - - - - - - -

Dear  colleagues,

The pre-enrollment phase at the Universitat Jaume I  to participate in the Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies is now open.

For full detail please go to pre-enrollment

The international Master's program (Master of Science, M.Sc.) in Geospatial Technologies is a cooperation of:

The Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies qualifies for a professional career in the following domains:

Private sector: GI applications and consulting in the domains of regional planning, landscape planning, financial services industry, energy providing industry, transportation, agriculture and forestry, and retailing/marketing;

Research: Applied sciences at universities and other research institutions.

Public sector: GI applications and consulting in local and regional administrations, especially in cadastre and different types of planning (e.g., regional, traffic, ecology).

For full details please go to: www.mastergeotech.info or Geospatial technologies Erasmus Mundus

If you have any question please contact us at: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Estefania Aguilar Moreno
Institute of New Imaging Technologies (INIT) www.init.uji.es
Geospatial Technologies Research Group www.geotec.uji.es
Espaitec 2, 5th floor
Office UB-1518
Universitat Jaume I, E-12006, Castellón de la Plana, Spain