Dear Colleagues:

We would like to draw your attention to the following session to be held in the AGU Fall Meeting 14-18 December 2015 in San Francisco, USA.
Session Title: New Insights into the Active Deformation and Tectonic Evolution of the Caribbean Plate
Session ID: 7814

Please note that the Abstract submission has started and that it will close on Wednesday, 5 August 23:59 EDT.

You can submit the abstract directly to the session through this link: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm15/preliminaryview.cgi/Session7814