Dear all,
I was intellectually by colleague on a matter relating to iron ore resources and reserves. I've previously held the view that hematite ores are more attractive to the market that their magnetite equivalents.
This colleague of mine thinks the contrary citing that the presence of deleterious inclusions in hematite ores makes them less attractive .
In my little knowledge in working in west and central Africa I've always seen or heard exploration companies bragging based on their hematite DSO potential but this contrary view has kept me thinking.
In terms of market valuation, hematite ores are magnetite ores which do you think is more attractive and why???
Any published article dealing with this issue is highly appreciated.
Cheers,
Abu Bakarr