Dear Colleagues,

The latest version of the Metamorphic Army T-shirt is now available for purchase!  Both men's and women's style shirts are available this time around.  The T-shirt order will close on July 16th.  All order will automatically ship to me, and I will distribute the shirts either at Goldschmidt or via post (please email me if you would like your shirt shipped to you). Note that there are separate links for men's and women's shirts - I apologize for this small inconvenience but it was easiest to do it this way. Each shirt costs $11.81 (USD) and features the new design with V.M. Goldschmidt, P. Eskola, and Y. Brièrre.

Women's shirt: https://www.customink.com/g/sgt0-00a1-zz86
Men's shirt: https://www.customink.com/g/sgt0-00a5-gwes

About the Metamorphic Army: We fight for the respect and awareness of metamorphism within the Earth Sciences.  By wearing a shirt you vow to uphold this code.

About the shirt: The new design features the silhouettes of Goldschmidt (father of geochemistry), Eskola (father of metamorphic facies), and Yvonne Brièrre (first person to suggest that eclogites are metamorphosed basalts). The new design also incorporates the aluminosilicate triple junction, in case you were worried that your nerd shirt was not nerdy enough...

Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Cici
Alicia M. Cruz-Uribe
Postdoctoral Investigator