Hi everyone,

The GCG/SPPC/SVPCA meeting this year is at Southampton 31 August–4 September.

Registration closes 14 August and abstracts can now be submitted until Monday 27 July (next Monday).

Due to our server issues, there is a NEW abstract submission process.

For all new SPPC/SVPCA talk and poster abstracts, please use the following submission process (remember abstract limit is 250 words):

1. email Mark Young - [log in to unmask] - (CC'ing in Richard Forrest: [log in to unmask] and Gareth Dyke: [log in to unmask])

2. please use the subject heading: SPPC/SVPCA Abstract submission

3. attach a word document (or PDF file) with your abstract within

4. in the email (or better in the attached file) please state what kind of abstract it is: SVPCA poster, SVPCA talk, SPPC poster, or SPPC talk

5. you can attach abstracts for both conferences at the same time, and for both posters and talks

6. Mark will then email you with an acknowledgement that we have received your abstract.

* at which point you can be safely assured you are submitted, no further issues *

Any queries about abstract submission please email Mark ([log in to unmask]), and general queries please either email me or Gareth Dyke ([log in to unmask])

Thanks

Kate

Kathryn Riddington

Assistant Curator

Lapworth Museum of Geology

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston

Birmingham B15 2TT

' : 0121 414 6148

:: www.birmingham.ac.uk/lapworth

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed by, or used, or copied in any way by anyone other than the addressee. If received in error please notify the sender then delete it from your system. Should you communicate with the sender by e-mail, you consent to The University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.