Hi all,

There are some events coming up that may be of interest to you.

In October, we are running a GCG workshop at the BGS in Keyworth – looking at photography and 3D technology – all of the details are on the attached Word file.  Please let me know if you have any queries, or if you would like to book a place.  Places are limited on this workshop.  Tickets are just £15 if you are a GCG member or £25 for non-members, for both days.  If you’re not a member you can become a member for just £15 this year (http://www.geocurator.org/join/join.htm).

There is also a SVPCA/SPPC meeting in Southampton in September.  There is a pdf attached with details on it.  The deadline for registration is Friday 24 July.  If you have any questions about this please contact Gareth Dyke ([log in to unmask]).  It looks like a great meeting.

The GCG AGM this year is 1 and 2 December in London, and we are hoping to run a workshop on 30 November as well.  I’ll send out more details as soon as they have been confirmed.

We are planning a meteorites session for October 2016, if you have a general preference for which day of the week is best for you could you please let me know so that we can pick the most suitable day.

Hopefully see you at one of these soon.

Thanks

Kate

Kathryn Riddington

Assistant Curator

Lapworth Museum of Geology

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston

Birmingham B15 2TT

' : 0121 414 6148

:: www.birmingham.ac.uk/lapworth

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed by, or used, or copied in any way by anyone other than the addressee. If received in error please notify the sender then delete it from your system. Should you communicate with the sender by e-mail, you consent to The University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.