Hi Lu,

I find a bit of surprise singing can be quite effective in gaining a little
quiet... But seriously, some singing training for projection, muscular
support and capturing attention could be a joyous solution for all. I'm not
a fan of those guide contraptions I've seen around London where the guide
speaks quietly into a microphone that's then transmitted into their group's
earphones (unless of course for people with hearing difficulties). If
you're doing something in person then ideally it's as human as possible in
my view.

Good luck!

Tempe

On 24 July 2015 at 17:36, Mary(Marette) Hickford <[log in to unmask]