Hello Moises,

Thanks alot. I tried the way you suggested and now it works! Before i opened it from the fsl GUI window and it gave me the mask in ANALYZE format and now it gave me in .nii.gz format. I ran probtractx and am getting the tracts which I was looking for.

Thank you once again for your valuable time and precious efforts.

Wish you lots of success and happiness!

Best,
Wu