Hi all,

I downloaded the AutoPtx and used it to extract the mean FA values for the tracks of my interest.

However, I am not sure how I could transform/register other diffusion maps (e.g., MD, L1, L2, L3) under preproc folder (dimension: 96x96x68, voxel= 2.5x2.5x2.5) to match the dimension of the binary mask for a track (and dti_FA map) saved under /visualise folder (new dimension: 240x240x170, voxel= 1x1x1). I tried fnirt with the new dti_FA map as a reference image, but the transformed MD map looks distorted.

I would appreciate your help me with the scripts.

Thank you,
Annie