Dear Anderson,

I did what you said but still I've got that error !!?

Any clarification would be fully appreciated.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The files look fine.

On 13 July 2015 at 09:23, ali javanray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Anderson,

Thanks for your guidance, I will put them in a txt file instead.
Were the design matrix fine, isn't there any problem with the .mat & .con files?
Did you check the files I have attached to the previous mail,weren't they the problem?

Thanks a lot for your clarification.
Javanray.