Hello,

I have a question about the fsl_regfilt function. In the ICA Practical
fsl_regfilt is run using the following command:

fsl_regfilt -i filtered_func_data.nii.gz -d
filtered_func_data.ica/melodic_mix -f 1,2,3 -o
filtered_func_data_clean.nii.gz

I ran group ICA on 23 subjects and now I want to use fsl-regfilt to discard
the non-signal components. The issue I'm having is that there is not a
filtered_func_data.nii.gz file in the gica folder, and the melodic_mix file
is in the groupmelodic.ica folder.

Can fsl-regfilt be run using group ICA data? If so, where is the location
of the filtered_func_data.nii.gz file, or is there another file that could
serve in its place?

Thank you,
Ryan