Dear Colleagues,

We would like to circulate information about the following YHEC training
course at The University of York:

Economic Evaluations and Economic Evidence in Healthcare, 17th September
2015 ​​​​(book online
<http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/economic-evaluations-and-evidence/>)

Health economics evidence is a key element in much health services research
and particularly in health technology assessments. Identifying economic
evidence to inform such research can involve searches in a range of
databases and using a variety of strategies. This study day will include a
‘jargon buster’ session on the basics of health economics and economic
models. It will also feature presentations about key economics information
resources including the CEA Registry, and explorations of options for
searching to identify data for economic models. With the closure (to new
records) of key economic evaluation databases (NHS EED and HEED) we will be
focusing on how to identify economic evaluations from major bibliographic
databases. There will be opportunities for hands-on practice.

Find out more about YHEC training courses
<http://www.yhec.co.uk/training/economic-evaluations-and-evidence/>

All courses are £225 (plus £45 VAT) and can be booked directly through the
link above​ ​or by emailing [log in to unmask] Please feel free to
contact Alicia for further details on these courses, or to discuss
tailor-made options for your work place.​

Kind regards,

Julie