Sad. It is a wonderful resource. Thank you for all those good years.

From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pip Kings
Sent: 06 July 2015 10:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Talent website

Dear talent users

It is with great regret that we are no longer able to maintain the talent website. We are working with partners to transfer resources such as the teaching and learning materials and the course database to other websites. We will advise when new arrangements have been finalised.

With best wishes, Pip

Pip Kings

Development Director, NRDC

Telephone: 020 7612 6505

M: 07786 736150

www.talent.ac.uk   www.nrdc.org.uk

Please note my working days are Monday to Wednesday

UCL Institute of Education: Number 1 worldwide for Education, 2015 QS World University Rankings www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]