Dear talent users
It is with great regret that we are no longer able to maintain the talent website. We are working with partners to transfer resources such as the teaching and learning materials and the course database to other websites. We will advise when new arrangements have been finalised.
With best wishes, Pip

Pip Kings
Development Director, NRDC
Telephone: 020 7612 6505
M: 07786 736150

www.talent.ac.uk<http://www.talent.ac.uk/>   www.nrdc.org.uk<http://www.nrdc.org.uk/>

Please note my working days are Monday to Wednesday

UCL Institute of Education: Number 1 worldwide for Education, 2015 QS World University Rankings www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to