________________________________

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS TO YOUR MEMBERS

6TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN
GEOTECHNICAL EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND SOIL DYNAMICS
AUGUST 1-6, 2016, NEW DELHI (NCR), INDIA
www.6icragee.com<http://www.6icragee.com>

Dear Sir,

This Conference is being organized IN DELHI ( NCR ) AUGUST 1 – 6 , 2016. by  INDIAN SOCIETY OF EARTQUAKE TECHNO:OGY, AND Indian Institute of Technology,  ROORKEE,. This is in continuation of Five International Conferences organized in the USA, under my Chairmanship, ; First  three in St Louis MO in 1981, 1991, and 1995, and two in San Diego CA in 2001, and 2010
.

1.    . The last date of abstracts submission on the Conf. Website  , as above, has been extended to August 16, 2015, since many prospective authors were travelling in summer.. There is very little time left to submit your abstract for this important conference.
   2..  Also, you are invited to  join.
.
.
LOVE

 Shamsher Prakash
Emeritus Professor, MST and PRESIDENT, SP FOUNDATION
Distinguished Member, ASCE 227 Civil Engineering Department, MST Rolla, Missouri
DISTINGUISHED VISITING PROFESSOR IIT ROORKEE,
Home Address: 1707 Jackson Circle Rolla Missouri 65401
www.6icragee.com<http://www.6icragee.com>
https//7icchge.mst.edu<http://7icchge.mst.edu/>
www.yoga10.org<http://www.yoga10.org/>