Dear Mike and All

While it may be stimulating to witness the endevours of list members, we
could be spared communications that are only correspondence between
individuals.

Life is short, demands are excessive – please address your messages to
the person(s) you need to communicate with rather than to the whole list.

With thanks, Carlos