From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of O'neill C.
Sent: 22 July 2015 10:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Interactive Whiteboard Resources

Hi,
We're looking at having a couple of interactive whiteboard resources for use within secondary schools and wondered if anyone could recommend any companies we could approach?
Kind regards,
Claire

Claire O'Neill
Widening Participation Project Leader
UK Student Recruitment and Outreach
Room 4113, Level 4
George Thomas Building (Building 37)
University of Southampton
Highfield
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

Tel: 023 8059 8790
Fax: 023 8059 8784
Web: www.southampton.ac.uk/schoolsandcolleges<http://www.southampton.ac.uk/schoolsandcolleges>
[Description: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/unisouthampton> [Description: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/unisouthampton>  [Description: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/sotoncomms>  [Description: Futurity] <http://www.futurity.org/tag/university-of-southampton/>  [Description: iTunes U] <http://www.southampton.ac.uk/itunes/>
Please note my working days are Wednesday morning, Thursday and Friday
Our successful free online course "developing your research project" which supports students undertaking an EPQ will be running again in 2015, from Monday 22nd June and Monday 14th September. To find out more or register your interest at this stage please follow this link https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/research-project

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET