Thank you for your email. I am out of the office until Wednesday 8th of July and will endevour to respond to your email asap on my return.

If you have an urgent query regarding your exam results, please speak with Simeon London ([log in to unmask])  0207 089 5345

If you need any study skills or learning support then please speak with Mark Waters ([log in to unmask]) 0207 089 5345

Thanks

Lucia

Visit our web site at http://www.bso.ac.uk for latest news and information, and to find out about our range of courses and patient services.

The British School of Osteopathy: 275 Borough High St, London SE1 1JE.
BSO Clinical Centre: 98-118 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0BQ.

Europe's oldest school of osteopathy, the British School of Osteopathy (BSO) educates osteopaths, promotes research and treats patients. It delivers over 40,000 patient appointments each year, in the UK's largest osteopathic clinic, providing affordable and accessible osteopathic treatment to the South East London community and beyond.

Registered Charity Number 312873.  Registered in England & Wales.
Company Number 146343

for a full DISCLAIMER in regard to this email see http://bso-web.bso.ac.uk/bso-all/disclaimer.htm