Hi Jaime,

The Hestia project will be of interest to you: http://hestia.open.ac.uk/

The exploration of place names in Herodotus' Histories using an annotated version of the text was the focus of the first part of this project, and it was followed by a series of conferences on how the insights of this project could have wider use. Make sure to check the resources on their website, which will definitely help you on your way.

All the best,

Tom

Postdoctoral researcher
University of Konstanz
HERA CARIB archaeological project
Connected Past | People, Networks and Complexity in Archaeology and History