For all details:
https://ig24.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_kingstonuniversity01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=97344,4846568765&key=57492580&c=830215485614&pagestamp=seuvefqnndcwlkoawu

Associate Professor, Curating Contemporary DesignReference Number1789Salary£49,580 - £57,093Faculty / DepartmentFaculty of Art, Design & ArchitectureSchool / SectionSchool of Art & Design HistoryLocationKnights Park  Map & DirectionsPermanent/Fixed TermPermanentFull Time/Part TimeFull TimeWorking Hours37For Internal Applicants OnlyNoVacancy closes at midnight on31 July 2015The RoleCollaborative. Visionary. Enterprising. Kingston University is yours to shape. An exceptional, innovative curator and/or academic, you will lead on curating contemporary design initiatives in the School of Art and Design History and across the Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture. This will include the strategic leadership and management of our ground-breaking MA Curating Contemporary Design programme taught in partnership with the Design Museum. Alongside contributing to the School’s academically rigorous and industry-facing undergraduate and postgraduate courses, you will lead the debate on curating contemporary design.The PersonYou will have an international reputation for curating contemporary design, and the ability to engage and inspire a diverse range of students, staff and collaborators. These will include colleagues at the Design Museum, one of the world’s leading museums of contemporary design, with whom you will liaise, and develop new opportunities to collaborate on externally funded research projects. Your will engage in research (by publication and/or curating) that is of world-leading quality commensurate with 4* for REF2020. You will have a doctorate or equivalent in a relevant field together with UKPSF2 or similar.The FacultyThe Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture has a strong reputation for its undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes and excellent links with industry and professional practice. We’re proud to enjoy an impressive reputation for producing some of Britain’s most successful artists, designers and built environment professionals. For an informal conversation about this role please contact Professor Marquard Smith, Head of the School of Art and Design History, on [log in to unmask] InformationKingston University is committed to equality and we value the diversity of our staff and students. Interviews will be held on 17 August 2015.Additional Website TextTo apply online, click the link 'Apply for this job' below.If for accessibility reasons you need to apply in an alternative format, please email [log in to unmask] for an application pack or call the recruitment line on 020 8417 3118, quoting the job reference number.