Frans:

I have forwarded your email to the DCMI Techical Board for response.

Stuart
Managing Dircetor, DCMI

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:14 AM, Frans Knibbe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to use the Dublin Core metadata terms in a Linked Data environment. Specifically, I am trying to use RDF data from the DC vocabulary (http://purl.org/dc/terms) in a web application. I notice two problems when I try to do this, and I think they can be viewed as accessibility issues:

1) Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) is not enabled. This prevents requesting data from a javascript web application. Is it possible to enable CORS for the vocabulary?

2) RDF/XML and Turtle seem to be the only two RDF formats supported. The format JSON-LD is very useful for processing data by a web application. Could this format be published as an additional format?

Regards,
Frans

--
Frans Knibbe