Is the data Mr A's personal data? It sounds like the focus of the data is
the property (and the rats). Take out the names of any complainants and I
don't see a problem.

If the content does mean it is Mr A's personal data, Mrs B clearly has a
legitimate interest that is not outweighed by any unwarranted harm to Mr A.
She might well sue him, but that doesn't make any harm unwarranted.

Either way, I would disclose.

Tim Turner