From: "JISCMAIL LISTSERV Server (14.5)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 4:01 PM
To: Critical Geography Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM Digest - 28 Jul 2015 to 29 Jul 2015 (#2015-27)

Date:    Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:46:06 +0100
From:    James Kneale <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: First ever issue of Literary Geographies journal published, free online

Hi

The first issue of Literary Geographies journal has just been published. A 'platinum open access' online journal like ACME, it is entirely free to read (and free to publish in).

http://www.literarygeographies.net/index.php/LitGeogs/index

This issue contains five excellent papers, editorial and discussion, and five book reviews. We are working on the next issues; authors can find sumbission details on the site. There's also a list of books available to review if you fancy doing that.

Thanks to all our reviewers and the members of our editorial board, and to Lawrence Berg for advice.

Sheila Hones, Neal Alexander, David Cooper, James Kneale, Juha Ridanpää