Hi Critters

In one of the graduate courses I teach we work with a low income community preparing reports and doing research for/with them -- the topics are chosen by the community organization we work with.

The course readings focus mostly in the history of the welfare state, rise of neo-liberalism and the ways policy norms can enact unforeseen exclusions. I want to bring the readings more in line with the student assignment and am casting around for readings specific to the ethics of these kinds of collaborations.

I would happy to collect and share any list of suggested readings that emerges.

thanks!

Sue

Susan Ruddick I Professor I Dept of Geography and Planning I University of Toronto Room 5059 I Sidney Smith Hall, 100 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3G3