Despite his background, he's been responsible for some strong statements
on social justice.  For example, as I tweeted from @LiberationPsyEn a
few weeks ago:

    A remarkably powerful statement on injustice from Brit Psychology
    Soc Presidential team. But can't find on web #BPS
    <https://twitter.com/hashtag/BPS?src=hash>
    pic.twitter.com/a7mGFzuGfo <http://t.co/a7mGFzuGfo>

    — LiberationPsychology (@LiberationPsyEn) June 18, 2015
    <https://twitter.com/LiberationPsyEn/status/611451483972857856>

Don't always judge a book by its cover....

*From: Mark Burton*

/Scholar-Activist./

/Visiting Professor, Manchester Metropolitan University/

*37 Chandos Rd South*
*Chorlton*
*Manchester*
*M21 0TH; UK*

*Telephones:*
+44 (0)161 881 6887 landline
+44 (0)777 594 9479 mobile
skype name: markburton52

http://steadystatemanchester.net <http://steadystatemanchester.net/>
Steady State Manchester

http://libpsy.org <http://libpsy.org/> Liberation Psychology  Network

h <http://www.compsy.org.uk/>ttp://www.compsy.org.uk
<http://www.compsy.org.uk/> Community Psychology UK

http://uncommontater.net <http://uncommontater.net/> personal blog
including information on my publications.