The current president of the British Psychological Society is a military psychologist. He started his term in May. See: http://www.bps.org.uk/news/military-psychologist-new-bps-president.
So I was wondering if BPS had responded to the Hoffman Report and here is what I have found:
British Psychological Society statement on APA Hoffman Review (14/07/2015)

Following the publication of the American Psychological Association’s Independent Review Relating to APA Ethics Guidelines, National Security Interrogations and Torture, the British Psychological Society reiterates its existing position on coercive interrogation.
We condemn and repudiate such practices and repeat our longstanding and principled stance that there is an overriding ethical responsibility on all psychologists and other healthcare professionals to protect and defend fundamental human rights, and we acknowledge the extensive psychological research that concludes that torture and coercive interrogation is ineffective.
The European Federation of Psychologists' Associatons has also published a statement (http://www.efpa.eu/news/efpa-deeply-shocked-by-conclusions-of-hoffman-report-about-involvement-of-apa-officials-and-us-psychologists-in-torture) on the Hoffman Review.
http://www.bps.org.uk/news/british-psychological-society-statement-apa-hoffman-review Serdar M. Degirmencioglu