Dear CCP4 members,

Please allow me to introduce you to Zymeworks, a fast-growing biotechnology company with offices in Canada and the US, dedicated to the research, development and commercialization of best-in-class therapeutic bispecific antibodies and antibody drug conjugates for treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. Zymeworks is proud to have active collaborations with Merck & Co., Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., and Celgene Corporation, and is committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients everywhere. Zymeworks has developed some of the most innovative bispecific antibodies and antibody drug conjugates in the industry for the treatment of cancers with high unmet medical needs.

Zymeworks is seeking a scientist to join our Technology Integration group, a team of scientists with diverse backgrounds from the computational and biological sciences. This interdisciplinary group works with the Molecular simulations, Protein Engineering and Therapeutics R&D groups to ensure optimal usage of our in-house ZymeCAD™ computational platform, contributes to the design of experiments and data analysis, as well as engaging itself to understand their needs and plan for new technology developments. Beyond strong analytical skills, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of protein engineering and drug design using in silico approaches. The position reports to the Lead of the Technology Integration team.

Roles and Responsibilities:

Qualifications and Requirements:

This position is located in Vancouver, BC. Zymeworks is a dynamic and progressive company. Our people are passionate, engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. Our environment is relaxed and collaborative yet focused and pragmatic. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at www.zymeworks.com.

Compensation is on par with industry standards and commensurate with experience and includes an extended benefits plan and participation in the employee stock-option plan. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your curriculum vitae and cover letter including available start date in PDF format to [log in to unmask] with 1320: Scientist, Technology Integration in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.