Hi all,

Recently I refine a structure with a small molecular covalently linked with it.
I apply the cif file of the small molecule to the software (phenix.refine) and in the input file I add the link like this:
    apply_cif_link {
      data_link = "TAJ-ASP"
      residue_selection_1 = "chain G and resname TAJ and resid 1"
      residue_selection_2 = "chain B and resname ASP and resid 224ā€¯

However, there was an error:

apply_cif_link:
    data_link: TAJ-ASP

Sorry: Missing CIF link: data_link_TAJ-ASP
  Please check for spelling errors or specify the file name
  with the link as an additional argument.

How could I solve this problem? Thank you so much!

All the best!

Yamei Yu

State Key Laboratory of Biotherapyļ¼¸Collaborative Innovation
Center of Biotherapy,
West China Hospital,
Sichuan University,Chengdu,610041, P.R.China
Tel: 15882013485
Email: [log in to unmask]