On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:30:32 +0000, Keller, Jacob <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Not to harp on this too much, but I was helping a colleague today on an unrelated structure, and his dataset also showed
> negative CCanom's in all bins. I am now suspecting that there might be an actual bug in Aimless. Anyone else also seeing
> this?
>
> Jacob

No bug - you see the same phenomenon in tables from other (independently developed) programs, e.g. XDS. It's an indication that there is some systematic feature in your data whose symptom is the negative anomalous CC1/2 . If you find out what this systematic feature really is, then one might be able to implement a correction for it, and that would turn some of the error in the data into signal! But it won't be easy!

best,

Kay