From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bernhard Rupp (Hofkristallrat a.D.)
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Model parts rearrangement

Hi Fellows,

I seek advice for a trivial but tedious problem: I have rebuilt, automatically and manually, several parts of a structure, which of course, are all over the place in different ASUs. I also have a  reference model, where the parts form a correct ASU.

Is the a program/script that can accomplish this assembly of parts onto the correct model given the reference model?

This is probably a common nuisance with a tool already available.

Best regards,  BR
Bernhard Rupp
001 (925) 209-7429
+43 (676) 571-0536
http://www.ruppweb.org/
The man who follows the crowd will get
no further than the crowd.
The man who walks alone will find himself in places where no one has been before.